Dr. Barnard can be booked to speak about the following topics:
How to transform a company from Fragile to Antifragile?
- More with Less
How to achieve more with less in less time in Government and NGOs?
How to make breakthroughs in any field you are passionate about?
- Create Value
How to ensure your Technology Product is both Necessary AND sufficient to create value for its users?
- Accelerate Growth
What is the Ultimate Constraint to Profitable and Sustainable Growth in your organization?
- Decision Making
How to make better faster decisions in a Complex world?
Dr. Alan Barnard is a frequent speaker at industry and technology conferences.
He has presented keynotes and new knowledge presentations at:
- Theory of Constraints International Conference: (UK) 2003, (Spain) 2006, (Japan) 2009, (USA) 2010, (USA) 2011, (USA) 2012, (Germany) 2013, (USA) 2014, (RSA) 2015, (USA) 2016.
- TOC Regional Conferences: (South Africa) 1998, (Columbia) 2009, (Brazil) 2010
- TOC For Education Conferences: 2007
- Anylogic International Simulation Conferences: 2015, 2016
- Intel Accelerate Results Conference: 2016
- SAP User Conference: (South Africa) 2001, (Germany) 2003
- SAPICS Conferences: 2002, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- InWent International Capacity Building Conference: (Germany), 2007
- Supply Chain World International Summit: (USA), 2010
Book Dr. Barnard for your next Conference